Yes, you heard us…fashionable rain gear! We’ve hit the rainy season here on the west coast and if there is one thing you know about living here it’s – invest in a great rain coat. Spontaneous showers hit us while out and about and there is only one way (rain gear extraordinaire) to keep your fashionable attire dry and ready for your next appointment.
1. Miu Miu – two toned PU jacket. This jacket is a cool combination of fashion and function. With bubblegum pink body and grey shoulders, this jacket is on trend for the season while remaining extremely handy for west coast fashionistas. Available here
2. Rains – jacket in silver. This waterproof raincoat is designed by Danish brand, Rains with utmost quality. This jacket is engineered to keep you warm with heat-sealed seams. Available here
3. TOPSHOP Misty plastic trench coat – Want to stay dry and covered while still revealing your fabulous outfit? Then this coat is for you! Truly the perfect festival cover-up, this long-line trench is double-breasted with a belted waist for a flattering silhouette. Available here
4. Patagonia – women’s torrentshell stretch jacket. One of their most technical torrentshell jackets, this stylish jacket is fully featured with waterproof/breathable H2No™ with a great range of stretch and movement throughout the arms and shoulders for outdoor activities. Available here
5. Vero Moda – lightweight parka. Sleek and stylish, this parka from Hudson’s Bay offers light protection against the elements with a cozy hood and high-neckline. Available here