TORONTO, CA, SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 − Saks Fifth Avenue Canada (Saks Canada) is pleased to present the short-film I Left My ♥ In Toronto starring real-life couple Alyssa Campanella (Editor of The A List Blog & Miss USA 2011) and Torrance Coombs (Actor as seen in CW’s Reign & The Tudors TV series).
The second social media campaign from the luxury retailer chronicles the recently engaged couple’s 5-year intercontinental romance, with the blogging beauty living between New York/LA and her Vancouver-born beau based in Toronto.
“Long-distance relationships or #LDR, a hashtag with a million+ posts on Instagram, are a relatable subject,” says Qianna Smith, Director of Social Media. “From frequent flyer miles to FaceTime, Alyssa and Torrance share a candid look at their modern romance. This in turn allowed us to create an authentic narrative that embodies Saks’ love affair with Toronto while honing in on an element of jet-set intrigue.”
The short-film consists of five clearly delineated moments:
- The #SaksLife isn’t complete without a trip to the New York flagship store for travel essentials and the latest fashion trends
- The packing experience for a romantic weekend
- Take me away – NYCàToronto
- Welcome to TDOT & the ultimate date night through the most exciting locations in the city
- The eventual goodbye where our Fifth Avenue girl heads back home, leaving her heart in Toronto
“Jet-set luxury and border-less sophistication are at the cornerstones of the Saks brand and this campaign only serves to reinforce these ideals as we countdown to our spring 2016 openings,” adds Stéphane Ledoux, Toronto Regional Vice-President for Saks Canada.
Watch as our quintessential Fifth Avenue girl makes her way from The Big Apple to Toronto – the city that has her heart.
Join the conversation: Twitter.com/saks_canada
Keep up with store opening news: saks.ca