As NYE approaches it’s time to start looking for what to wear! Check out #Reinvented the History of the Cocktail Dress inside our Holiday issue as well as #FashionForward Moody Festive Fashion for inspiration.
- Forever 21 Contemporary – This woven shift dress flaunts a sleeveless cut, a racerback, sequins throughout, and a fringe hem. It is simple in all the right ways with holiday detailing making it easy for you to play up with accessories. $45.90
2. Babaton Dael Dress, Aritzia – This shift dress shines with festive spirit in a deep emerald green. The matte satin sits beautifully against the body for a simple sophistication. $145
3. Daralis Jumpsuit from Club Monaco – Jumpsuits have been seen everywhere this year. From runways to red carpets – these flattering pieces can be fun festive attire and leave endless opportunities to make the outfit more YOU by adding a wrap or statement accessory. $289
4. H&M Long Sequinned dress – So you don’t get to dress up often? This sequin number is just the right amount of festive paired with a sleek silhouette. $79.99
5. Maison Scotch Polka Dot Wrap Dress from Hudson’s Bay – A classic style dress with a fun polka dot addition! With a shall collar and a waist tie, this dress is flattering and festive! $219